Deputy head to leave with 'many happy memories' after securing Midlands role
- Credit: Wisbech Grammar School
A member of staff at a Fenland school said he will leave “with so many happy memories” after securing a new role.
Paul Logan, deputy head academic at Wisbech Grammar School, will become headmaster at Derby Grammar School from September 2021.
After arriving from Uppingham School in 2015, Mr Logan was deputy head operations before taking on his latest role two years ago.
Mr Logan, who will leave next summer, said he feels privileged about his next career move but will look back on his time in the Fens with fondness.
“I shall look back on my time at Wisbech Grammar School with great fondness. I have learnt so much working with an amazing group of people at all levels,” Mr Logan said.
“I would like to thank the headmaster, Chris Staley, for the opportunity he gave me in two challenging and fulfilling roles.”
You may also want to watch:
A successor to Mr Logan is due to be appointed during the Lent term next year.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time