Deputy head to leave with 'many happy memories' after securing Midlands role
- Credit: Wisbech Grammar School
A member of staff at a Fenland school said he will leave “with so many happy memories” after securing a new role.
Paul Logan, deputy head academic at Wisbech Grammar School, will become headmaster at Derby Grammar School from September 2021.
After arriving from Uppingham School in 2015, Mr Logan was deputy head operations before taking on his latest role two years ago.
Mr Logan, who will leave next summer, said he feels privileged about his next career move but will look back on his time in the Fens with fondness.
“I shall look back on my time at Wisbech Grammar School with great fondness. I have learnt so much working with an amazing group of people at all levels,” Mr Logan said.
“I would like to thank the headmaster, Chris Staley, for the opportunity he gave me in two challenging and fulfilling roles.”
You may also want to watch:
A successor to Mr Logan is due to be appointed during the Lent term next year.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan