Deputy head to leave with 'many happy memories' after securing Midlands role
- Credit: Wisbech Grammar School
A member of staff at a Fenland school said he will leave “with so many happy memories” after securing a new role.
Paul Logan, deputy head academic at Wisbech Grammar School, will become headmaster at Derby Grammar School from September 2021.
After arriving from Uppingham School in 2015, Mr Logan was deputy head operations before taking on his latest role two years ago.
Mr Logan, who will leave next summer, said he feels privileged about his next career move but will look back on his time in the Fens with fondness.
“I shall look back on my time at Wisbech Grammar School with great fondness. I have learnt so much working with an amazing group of people at all levels,” Mr Logan said.
“I would like to thank the headmaster, Chris Staley, for the opportunity he gave me in two challenging and fulfilling roles.”
A successor to Mr Logan is due to be appointed during the Lent term next year.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home