Easter excitement aplenty as Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping centre hosts fun day
- Credit: Archant
There was a whole host of free entertainment on offer at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on as the centre hosted its annual Easter fun day.
The Easter celebrations took place on Wednesday March 30, and an array of attractions and stalls wowed hundreds of visitors.
Free face painting, balloon modelling and fairground rides, including Spider Mountain, kept children entertained during the four-hour fun day.
The fun continued with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show, which was followed by two competitions.
There was also a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg – Chloe (pictured) - taking home a children’s Easter hamper.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
“It was great seeing so many children enjoying themselves in the town centre.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
The Easter extravaganza was concluded with an Easter egg hunt, with prizes given to every child that correctly counted the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.