Easter excitement aplenty as Wisbech’s Horsefair Shopping centre hosts fun day
- Credit: Archant
There was a whole host of free entertainment on offer at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on as the centre hosted its annual Easter fun day.
The Easter celebrations took place on Wednesday March 30, and an array of attractions and stalls wowed hundreds of visitors.
Free face painting, balloon modelling and fairground rides, including Spider Mountain, kept children entertained during the four-hour fun day.
The fun continued with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show, which was followed by two competitions.
There was also a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg – Chloe (pictured) - taking home a children’s Easter hamper.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
“It was great seeing so many children enjoying themselves in the town centre.”
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
The Easter extravaganza was concluded with an Easter egg hunt, with prizes given to every child that correctly counted the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.