Easter eggcitement at the Horsefair’s fun day
- Credit: Archant
There will be a whole host of free entertainment at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on Wednesday March 30.
The Easter celebrations will take place from 10am to 2pm with many attractions and stalls throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling as well as a fairground ride and spider mountain to keep children entertained.
The fun will continue with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show providing amusement for children at 11am and 1pm.
The Easter Fun Day will continue with two competitions, both free to enter and with prizes.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg winning a children’s Easter hamper. Children are asked to bring their decorated eggs with them to the Easter Fun Day and the best design will be chosen at 2pm.
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 10 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
“It’s a great way to spend a few hours with lots of ways for people to get involved.
“I’m really looking forward to seeing the designs of the hard-boiled eggs – last year we got some brilliant entries.”
There will also be an Easter egg hunt with a prize for every child that correctly counts the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk