Easter eggcitement at the Horsefair’s fun day
- Credit: Archant
There will be a whole host of free entertainment at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on Wednesday March 30.
The Easter celebrations will take place from 10am to 2pm with many attractions and stalls throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling as well as a fairground ride and spider mountain to keep children entertained.
The fun will continue with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show providing amusement for children at 11am and 1pm.
The Easter Fun Day will continue with two competitions, both free to enter and with prizes.
There will be a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg winning a children’s Easter hamper. Children are asked to bring their decorated eggs with them to the Easter Fun Day and the best design will be chosen at 2pm.
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'lovely' teenager as police continue murder probe
- 2 New dessert shop bids to become 'best in the area'
- 3 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 4 Footballer, Harry, hoping for future in professional football
- 5 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 6 Family run tea room closes after 10 years in business
- 7 Family's tribute to 'son in a million' killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Detectives given longer to question Downham Market murder suspects
- 9 Travel firm to send our special Covid carers on a 'thank you' holiday
- 10 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
“It’s a great way to spend a few hours with lots of ways for people to get involved.
“I’m really looking forward to seeing the designs of the hard-boiled eggs – last year we got some brilliant entries.”
There will also be an Easter egg hunt with a prize for every child that correctly counts the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk