Easter eggcitement at the Horsefair’s fun day
- Credit: Archant
There will be a whole host of free entertainment at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on Wednesday March 30.
The Easter celebrations will take place from 10am to 2pm with many attractions and stalls throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling as well as a fairground ride and spider mountain to keep children entertained.
The fun will continue with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show providing amusement for children at 11am and 1pm.
The Easter Fun Day will continue with two competitions, both free to enter and with prizes.
There will be a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg winning a children’s Easter hamper. Children are asked to bring their decorated eggs with them to the Easter Fun Day and the best design will be chosen at 2pm.
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
- 1 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 4 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 5 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 6 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
- 7 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 8 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 9 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 10 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
“It’s a great way to spend a few hours with lots of ways for people to get involved.
“I’m really looking forward to seeing the designs of the hard-boiled eggs – last year we got some brilliant entries.”
There will also be an Easter egg hunt with a prize for every child that correctly counts the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk