Easter eggcitement at the Horsefair’s fun day
- Credit: Archant
There will be a whole host of free entertainment at the Horsefair Shopping Centre on Wednesday March 30.
The Easter celebrations will take place from 10am to 2pm with many attractions and stalls throughout the centre.
There will be free face painting and balloon modelling as well as a fairground ride and spider mountain to keep children entertained.
The fun will continue with Uncle Mick’s Magical Punch and Judy show providing amusement for children at 11am and 1pm.
The Easter Fun Day will continue with two competitions, both free to enter and with prizes.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a hard-boiled egg painting competition with the decorator of the best egg winning a children’s Easter hamper. Children are asked to bring their decorated eggs with them to the Easter Fun Day and the best design will be chosen at 2pm.
Kevin Smith, centre manager, said: “Our Easter Fun Day always proves to be very popular.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
“It’s a great way to spend a few hours with lots of ways for people to get involved.
“I’m really looking forward to seeing the designs of the hard-boiled eggs – last year we got some brilliant entries.”
There will also be an Easter egg hunt with a prize for every child that correctly counts the number of eggs hidden in shop windows throughout the centre.
For more information visit www.horsefairshoppingcentre.co.uk