Easter egg hunt comes to Peckover House in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Bonnets, bunnies, chicks and hares are just some of the clues children will be hunting for this Easter in the garden of the National Trust’s Peckover House in Wisbech.
The Easter egg hunt promises to be lots of fun for children said organiser Diane Smith.
“We also have the spring nature trail for adults and older children, which follows from Tuesday April 3,” she said.
“It was so popular last year that we’ve decided to continue it this Easter.”
There is a chocolate prize for each child joining the egg hunt and for the spring nature trail there will be a home baked Easter biscuit.
You may also want to watch:
“The Peckover spring garden, with all its colour and scents, makes the perfect setting, so whichever of the trails visitors come along and do, it promises to make a refreshing and entertaining day of it,” she added.
The Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt, costs £2.50 per child plus normal admission, and runs from Friday March 30 to Monday April 2. The spring nature trail follows from Tuesday 3 to Sunday 15 at £1 per entry plus normal admission. Both trails are held between 11am to 4pm daily.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 10 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized