East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) on look-out for festive volunteers at Tesco Extra, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) is appealing for volunteers to help with bucket collections in Wisbech.
Collectors are needed to give a few hours of their time at Tesco Extra on Cromwell Road between 10am and 4pm on Sunday December 11.
Amy Hayden, EACH volunteer and fundraising coordinator, said: “We’re always overwhelmed by people’s generosity, particularly around Christmas, and we’re desperately in need of extra hands to help us at these two locations.
“We’re also in need of volunteers to help out with admin tasks at our fundraising office in Milton and we’d be delighted to hear from anyone who would like to start the New Year by pledging some of their spare time to a good cause. Volunteers’ time is hugely appreciated by staff and all are warmly welcomed.
“Any time you could offer would be so gratefully received, as you’d be helping to generate much-needed funds to provide vital care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across East Anglia and support for their families.”
You may also want to watch:
Volunteers of all ages, over 16 years, are welcome and fully briefed before they are sent out on any collections.
EACH supports families and cares for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Emporium takes business to next level
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
For more information, call Amy on 01223 204916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.