Car seized and driver arrested after testing positive for drugs and having no insurance or licence in Waterlees
- Credit: Twitter/@FenCops
A driver has been arrested and their car has been seized after they failed a roadside drug test and had no driving licence or insurance.
The unnamed driver was stopped by police in Waterlees, Wisbech, just after midnight on Sunday, September 15.
They failed a roadside drugs wipe after testing positive for cannabis; he was arrested on-scene.
Their car, a white Vauxhall Corsa, was also seized by police after it was revealed they had no valid insurance or a driving licence.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "On Sunday at 00:30 hours officers stopped vehicle on Waterlees Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"The driver failed roadside DrugWipe after testing positive for cannabis, driver was arrested.
"The vehicle was seized as the driver had no insurance and the driver had no licence."
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary
- 6 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 7 Police forensics team begin search after death of woman in her 70s
- 8 Food delivery service Deliveroo launches in ‘next couple of months’
- 9 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 10 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen