Car seized and driver arrested after testing positive for drugs and having no insurance or licence in Waterlees
- Credit: Twitter/@FenCops
A driver has been arrested and their car has been seized after they failed a roadside drug test and had no driving licence or insurance.
The unnamed driver was stopped by police in Waterlees, Wisbech, just after midnight on Sunday, September 15.
They failed a roadside drugs wipe after testing positive for cannabis; he was arrested on-scene.
Their car, a white Vauxhall Corsa, was also seized by police after it was revealed they had no valid insurance or a driving licence.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: "On Sunday at 00:30 hours officers stopped vehicle on Waterlees Road, Wisbech.
You may also want to watch:
"The driver failed roadside DrugWipe after testing positive for cannabis, driver was arrested.
"The vehicle was seized as the driver had no insurance and the driver had no licence."
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 7 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 8 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy