Drivers stopped for drugs, drink and no insurance across 24 hours in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Four drivers were stopped in Wisbech for drink driving, drugs, no tax, no licence and no insurance across a 24 hour period.
Police arrested a drink driver in Falcon Road last night (January 16), after he had blew a reading of 99 at the road side. The vehicle was also seized for no insurance and no licence.
The driver also had an upcoming court date.
In Cromwell Road a driver was stopped, passed the drug wipe, but cannabis was found and seized.
Elsewhere in Chase Street a driver failed a drugs wipe for cannabis. He also had no licence and no insurance and was arrested at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
In Twenty Foot Road a vehicle was also seized for no insurance and the driver reported.
"Response teams in Fenland have been busy over the last 24 hours," Fenland Police tweeted.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47