Drivers stopped for drugs, drink and no insurance across 24 hours in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Four drivers were stopped in Wisbech for drink driving, drugs, no tax, no licence and no insurance across a 24 hour period.
Police arrested a drink driver in Falcon Road last night (January 16), after he had blew a reading of 99 at the road side. The vehicle was also seized for no insurance and no licence.
The driver also had an upcoming court date.
In Cromwell Road a driver was stopped, passed the drug wipe, but cannabis was found and seized.
Elsewhere in Chase Street a driver failed a drugs wipe for cannabis. He also had no licence and no insurance and was arrested at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
In Twenty Foot Road a vehicle was also seized for no insurance and the driver reported.
"Response teams in Fenland have been busy over the last 24 hours," Fenland Police tweeted.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 8 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash