Drivers stopped for drugs, drink and no insurance across 24 hours in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Four drivers were stopped in Wisbech for drink driving, drugs, no tax, no licence and no insurance across a 24 hour period.
Police arrested a drink driver in Falcon Road last night (January 16), after he had blew a reading of 99 at the road side. The vehicle was also seized for no insurance and no licence.
The driver also had an upcoming court date.
In Cromwell Road a driver was stopped, passed the drug wipe, but cannabis was found and seized.
Elsewhere in Chase Street a driver failed a drugs wipe for cannabis. He also had no licence and no insurance and was arrested at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
In Twenty Foot Road a vehicle was also seized for no insurance and the driver reported.
"Response teams in Fenland have been busy over the last 24 hours," Fenland Police tweeted.
- 1 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online
- 2 Burger entrepreneur excited to reopen as lockdown eases on May 17
- 3 'Disbelief’ for disability centre after staff member’s scooter is stolen
- 4 Prison sentence for man who brutally attacked his partner
- 5 MP Steve Barclay visits £14m A47 Guyhirn roundabout upgrade works
- 6 ‘This is not a puppy farm’ says breeder in response to planning objections
- 7 Class B drug factory discovered following British Gas search warrant
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of woman in her 70s
- 9 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 10 Two boys, aged 12 and 14, arrested after 3am service station burglary