Driver stopped in Wisbech in the early hours with five-year-old passenger found to be three times over drink drive limit
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s with a five-year-old child in his car was arrested after being found to be more than three times over the drink drive limit.
The driver blew 114 micrograms during a Breathalyser test and was stopped after hitting a number of parked cars in Verdun Road, Wisbech on Friday.
He was charged and bailed to court.
A police spokesman said: “We were called at about 1.10am today (December 4) after a black and silver Mitsubishi Shogun hit parked vehicles in Verdun Road, Wisbech.
“The driver, a man in his 40s from Wisbech, provided a positive breath test and is currently in custody.”
You may also want to watch:
In a separate incident last night a driver was arrested in Wisbech for drink driving – he blew 62 micrograms at the roadside and spent a night in the Police Investigation Centre.
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police