Driver of people carrier which was in collision with Vauxhall Corsa in Fenland village sought by police
POLICE are hunting for the driver of a people carrier which was in a collision with another car in a Fenland village.
The incident took place on the A1101 in Elm, close to the junction with Main Road outside the Blacksmith’s Arms pub, on Monday at about 10pm.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa was travelling along the road towards Outwell when it was struck from behind by a dark coloured people carrier.
The people carrier left the scene without stopping, heading towards Elm village centre.
The male driver of the Corsa was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn as a matter of precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The people carrier left the scene without stopping heading towards Elm village centre.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may have spotted either vehicle prior to the collision or who may know the identity of the driver of the dark coloured people carrier.”
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
CONTACT: Pc Lee Smart at Swaffham Roads Policing on 0845 456 4567.