Driver of people carrier which was in collision with Vauxhall Corsa in Fenland village sought by police
POLICE are hunting for the driver of a people carrier which was in a collision with another car in a Fenland village.
The incident took place on the A1101 in Elm, close to the junction with Main Road outside the Blacksmith’s Arms pub, on Monday at about 10pm.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa was travelling along the road towards Outwell when it was struck from behind by a dark coloured people carrier.
The people carrier left the scene without stopping, heading towards Elm village centre.
The male driver of the Corsa was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn as a matter of precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The people carrier left the scene without stopping heading towards Elm village centre.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may have spotted either vehicle prior to the collision or who may know the identity of the driver of the dark coloured people carrier.”
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
CONTACT: Pc Lee Smart at Swaffham Roads Policing on 0845 456 4567.