Driver of people carrier which was in collision with Vauxhall Corsa in Fenland village sought by police
POLICE are hunting for the driver of a people carrier which was in a collision with another car in a Fenland village.
The incident took place on the A1101 in Elm, close to the junction with Main Road outside the Blacksmith’s Arms pub, on Monday at about 10pm.
A blue Vauxhall Corsa was travelling along the road towards Outwell when it was struck from behind by a dark coloured people carrier.
The people carrier left the scene without stopping, heading towards Elm village centre.
The male driver of the Corsa was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn as a matter of precaution.
You may also want to watch:
The people carrier left the scene without stopping heading towards Elm village centre.
A police spokesman said: “Officers are keen to speak to anyone who believes they may have spotted either vehicle prior to the collision or who may know the identity of the driver of the dark coloured people carrier.”
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 Man found dead in March
- 8 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
CONTACT: Pc Lee Smart at Swaffham Roads Policing on 0845 456 4567.