Driver more than FOUR times limit crashes car in Outwell
- Credit: Archant
A driver more than four times the limit crashed through roadside fencing in Outwell yesterday.
The incident, in which the driver blew 141mgs, happened at around 2pm.
One social media user said: “Lets hope it’s a lengthy ban! Nice work folks.”
Police also reported that the vehicle’s tyres were bald.
Another wrote: “Those tyres, what a liability”.
You may also want to watch:
King’s Lynn Police responded, writing “we know - unbelievable”.
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 3 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Hotel has everything you need for a relaxing staycation
- 6 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 7 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 8 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 9 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 10 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’