Driver fails to stop after collision between car and cyclist, 51, in Wisbech
A DRIVER failed to stop after a collision between his car and a 51-year-old cyclist in Wisbech.
The cyclist was riding along Lynn Road towards Freedom Bridge roundabout at around 5.20am on Thursday (October 13).
He saw the vehicle travelling along Clarkson Road before the collision happened at the junction, causing him to fall to the ground.
The vehicle did not stop and continued onto Lynn Road.
Two people stopped to help the victim who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, where he was treated for slight injuries.
You may also want to watch:
PC Kayleigh Crowson, from Wisbech Police Station, said: “The cyclist was not seriously injured in this crash but it could have been worse.
“I would like to speak to anyone who saw the collision take place and would particularly appeal for the driver of the vehicle involved to contact police.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
Anyone with information should contact PC Crowson on 0345 456 456 4.