Driver escapes unhurt after car takes out post, hits hedge and spins out of control in Wisbech road
- Credit: Archant
A resident says the driver of this car was lucky to escape unhurt after his car crashed on a Wisbech road earlier today.
The incident happened on Roman Bank at around 10.30am and the woman says the motorist took out a post, hit the hedge and span out of control.
“It could so easily have been much worse,” she said.
She was unsure if police were involved but said her photos of the crash were available.
“The speed limit along here is 30mph” she added.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 8 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare