Driver escapes unhurt after car takes out post, hits hedge and spins out of control in Wisbech road
- Credit: Archant
A resident says the driver of this car was lucky to escape unhurt after his car crashed on a Wisbech road earlier today.
The incident happened on Roman Bank at around 10.30am and the woman says the motorist took out a post, hit the hedge and span out of control.
“It could so easily have been much worse,” she said.
She was unsure if police were involved but said her photos of the crash were available.
“The speed limit along here is 30mph” she added.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time