Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- Credit: Cambs Police
In a car v wall encounter in Littleport overnight, a driver escaped injury.
Police said the crash happened around 3am in Victoria Street.
“Thankfully no one was injured,” said a police spokesperson.
And once the driver was checked out, police were on their way, recording it simply in their books as an unfortunate but blameless incident.
The car was extensively damaged.
The same officers who dealt with the crash later posted a selection of photos showing where else their travels had taken them overnight.
“While most of us were tucked up in bed, officers were out on patrol across Stretham, Ely, Fordham, Haddenham, Soham, Wicken and Wilburton last night,” they posted to Policing East Cambridgeshire Facebook group.
- 1 A47 near Wisbech set to close for seven weekends due to roadworks
- 2 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
- 3 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 4 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 5 Farmer wins appeal to convert derelict barn into a house
- 6 Second river crash in a week as driver escapes injury
- 7 Man set to stand trial accused of teen daughter's murder
- 8 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 9 Father accused of baby murder blamed car seat for bruise
- 10 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
"While we don’t post on here every day, we are out and about each day at various times of the day and night responding to the things concerning you the most.”