Drink driver arrested on A1101 at Four Gotes for being nearly FOUR times legal limit
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was arrested for being nearly four times the legal limit whilst driving on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
A police spokesman said: “At 12:47pm on August 18 officers were called to assist an off duty Lincolnshire Police officer who stopped a vehicle on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
“A driver was arrested after a positive breath test after blowing 138ugs, legal limit 35ugs.
“The driver was taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn. Inquiries continue.”
In a separate incident posted on the Facebook page Policing March and Chatteris, a car was seized for having no insurance in Chatteris.
You may also want to watch:
Police said: “A driver was caught by your local policing team driving through Chatteris yesterday afternoon with no insurance.
“Car seized and driver reported for the offence. Simple message - make sure that your vehicle is sufficiently insured otherwise it too will go for a ride on the back of a lorry!”
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph