Drink driver arrested on A1101 at Four Gotes for being nearly FOUR times legal limit
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was arrested for being nearly four times the legal limit whilst driving on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
A police spokesman said: “At 12:47pm on August 18 officers were called to assist an off duty Lincolnshire Police officer who stopped a vehicle on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
“A driver was arrested after a positive breath test after blowing 138ugs, legal limit 35ugs.
“The driver was taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn. Inquiries continue.”
In a separate incident posted on the Facebook page Policing March and Chatteris, a car was seized for having no insurance in Chatteris.
You may also want to watch:
Police said: “A driver was caught by your local policing team driving through Chatteris yesterday afternoon with no insurance.
“Car seized and driver reported for the offence. Simple message - make sure that your vehicle is sufficiently insured otherwise it too will go for a ride on the back of a lorry!”
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 9 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 10 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline