Drink driver arrested on A1101 at Four Gotes for being nearly FOUR times legal limit
- Credit: Archant
A motorist was arrested for being nearly four times the legal limit whilst driving on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
A police spokesman said: “At 12:47pm on August 18 officers were called to assist an off duty Lincolnshire Police officer who stopped a vehicle on the A1101 at Four Gotes.
“A driver was arrested after a positive breath test after blowing 138ugs, legal limit 35ugs.
“The driver was taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn. Inquiries continue.”
In a separate incident posted on the Facebook page Policing March and Chatteris, a car was seized for having no insurance in Chatteris.
You may also want to watch:
Police said: “A driver was caught by your local policing team driving through Chatteris yesterday afternoon with no insurance.
“Car seized and driver reported for the offence. Simple message - make sure that your vehicle is sufficiently insured otherwise it too will go for a ride on the back of a lorry!”
- 1 Police accuse Wisbech mayor and pub landlord of 'insulting disregard' to licensing objectives
- 2 Jail for sex offender who went abroad and missed his appointments
- 3 LETTER: High Covid rates in Wisbech and 'sceptic' councillors?
- 4 Port of Wisbech continues to defy the trend with 'remarkable' turnout
- 5 Two cars – including Range Rover – stolen overnight in keyless thefts
- 6 Two-car collision on A47
- 7 Mini digger worth around £14,000 stolen from building site overnight
- 8 'He absolutely pummeled me' - Man, 70, describes vicious attack
- 9 Horror crash all because BMW driver left home with frozen windscreen
- 10 Rail travel in the Fens is going to be much nicer