Drink driver charged for being nearly three times legal limit, crashing into parked car and trying to flee scene in Main Road, Elm
- Credit: Archant
A drink driver has been charged for being nearly three times the legal limit, crashing into a parked car in Main Road, Elm and trying to flee the scene.
Patrick Croftsa, 26, of Golding Place, Wisbech was arrested on suspicion of taking without consent and drink driving on Tuesday November 14.
He was taken to King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre where he was later charged with driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and drink driving.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Peterborough Magistrates Court.
A police spokesman said: “At 12.40pm officers were called to a report of a two vehicle road traffic collision where one vehicle had crashed into a parked car.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver tried to leave the scene before police arrived. They failed the roadside breath test by blowing 95ugs, whereas the legal limit is 35ugs.”
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 In 2,300 words rainbow alliance set out manifesto for change at Cambridgeshire County Council