Drink driver charged for being nearly three times legal limit, crashing into parked car and trying to flee scene in Main Road, Elm
- Credit: Archant
A drink driver has been charged for being nearly three times the legal limit, crashing into a parked car in Main Road, Elm and trying to flee the scene.
Patrick Croftsa, 26, of Golding Place, Wisbech was arrested on suspicion of taking without consent and drink driving on Tuesday November 14.
He was taken to King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre where he was later charged with driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and drink driving.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Peterborough Magistrates Court.
A police spokesman said: “At 12.40pm officers were called to a report of a two vehicle road traffic collision where one vehicle had crashed into a parked car.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver tried to leave the scene before police arrived. They failed the roadside breath test by blowing 95ugs, whereas the legal limit is 35ugs.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years