Drink driver charged for being nearly three times legal limit, crashing into parked car and trying to flee scene in Main Road, Elm
- Credit: Archant
A drink driver has been charged for being nearly three times the legal limit, crashing into a parked car in Main Road, Elm and trying to flee the scene.
Patrick Croftsa, 26, of Golding Place, Wisbech was arrested on suspicion of taking without consent and drink driving on Tuesday November 14.
He was taken to King’s Lynn Police Investigation Centre where he was later charged with driving whilst disqualified, driving without insurance and drink driving.
He was remanded in custody to appear at Peterborough Magistrates Court.
A police spokesman said: “At 12.40pm officers were called to a report of a two vehicle road traffic collision where one vehicle had crashed into a parked car.
You may also want to watch:
“The driver tried to leave the scene before police arrived. They failed the roadside breath test by blowing 95ugs, whereas the legal limit is 35ugs.”
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 5 Showcase status for Academy
- 6 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash