Do you recognise this jewellery?
POLICE are attempting to trace the owners of recovered jewellery which is believed to have been stolen.The haul, which includes pearls and gold jewellery, was recovered in February after police executed a search warrant at a Wisbech property. Now, polic
POLICE are attempting to trace the owners of recovered jewellery which is believed to have been stolen.
The haul, which includes pearls and gold jewellery, was recovered in February after police executed a search warrant at a Wisbech property.
Now, police are keen to return the items to their rightful owners and are releasing photographs of the jewellery.
DC Pippa Cash said: "I would like to hear from anyone who thinks they may recognise any of the jewellery or has information about the rightful owners of these items."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Cash on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 10 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery