Diamond wedding celebration for Wisbech couple
- Credit: Archant
Jean and Colin Hutchinson of Wisbech celebrated their diamond wedding anniversary on Monday, having married at All Saints Church, Walsoken, in 1956.
Jean is the third of three sisters, born and raised in Wisbech, to reach the marriage milestone.
Jean is the eldest of three daughters born to Walter and Gladys Whiting.
Her sister Betty celebrated her diamond wedding anniversary with husband Johnnie in 2009. Margaret (Pops), the youngest sister, reached her 60th wedding anniversary with husband Geoff last year.
Colin and Jean, who have lived and worked in Wisbech all their lives, have two sons and five grandchildren.
You may also want to watch:
They held a small celebration with close family, and received a card from Her Majesty the Queen.
- 1 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 2 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 7 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Residents get chance to contribute to church's Bible project
- 10 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden