De-stress whilst shopping
For one day only shoppers of the Horsefair shopping centre, Wisbech, will be able to de-stress and take time out from shopping with a free nail painting and makeover session, in aid of Breast Cancer UK. Volunteers from the charity will be on hand to brigh
For one day only shoppers of the Horsefair shopping centre, Wisbech, will be able to de-stress and take time out from shopping with a free nail painting and makeover session, in aid of Breast Cancer UK.
Volunteers from the charity will be on hand to brighten shopper's nails in return for a donation of their choice. The marathon pampering session taking place in Boots and will run from 10:30am to 4pm on Saturday 7th October 2006.
Kevin Smith Centre Manger said: "I think this is a wonderful idea for all those mums and youngsters who need a pick me up from the stress and strain of shopping. It is a fantastic cause that we hope shoppers will be able to dig deep and raise as much cash as possible.
In addition to the ladies of Breast Cancer UK offering free nail painting, Boots are kindly offering free makeovers with a professional from their NO7 beauty range and the chance to win the new fragrance by Ghost in a free prize draw.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the prize draw customers are asked to leave their name and contact details with a member of the Breast Cancer UK team on entering the store.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 6 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'