De-stress whilst shopping
For one day only shoppers of the Horsefair shopping centre, Wisbech, will be able to de-stress and take time out from shopping with a free nail painting and makeover session, in aid of Breast Cancer UK. Volunteers from the charity will be on hand to brigh
For one day only shoppers of the Horsefair shopping centre, Wisbech, will be able to de-stress and take time out from shopping with a free nail painting and makeover session, in aid of Breast Cancer UK.
Volunteers from the charity will be on hand to brighten shopper's nails in return for a donation of their choice. The marathon pampering session taking place in Boots and will run from 10:30am to 4pm on Saturday 7th October 2006.
Kevin Smith Centre Manger said: "I think this is a wonderful idea for all those mums and youngsters who need a pick me up from the stress and strain of shopping. It is a fantastic cause that we hope shoppers will be able to dig deep and raise as much cash as possible.
In addition to the ladies of Breast Cancer UK offering free nail painting, Boots are kindly offering free makeovers with a professional from their NO7 beauty range and the chance to win the new fragrance by Ghost in a free prize draw.
You may also want to watch:
To enter the prize draw customers are asked to leave their name and contact details with a member of the Breast Cancer UK team on entering the store.
- 1 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 2 Cheers to that! Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 3 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
- 4 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 5 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 6 BBC drama Casualty storyline to feature pelvic mesh implant scandal
- 7 Runners caught in their 'runderwear' for Three Counties
- 8 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka
- 9 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 10 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’