Wildlife photographer of 30 years showcases best work at Business and Professional Men’s Club November meeting in Wisbech
- Credit: Supplied/B&P
A wildlife photographer showcased his best work from the Arctic at Wisbech’s Business and Professional Men’s Club meeting.
Danny Green of Danny Green Photography attended the club's November meeting held at Mendi's restaurant in the town.
A spokesman for the B&P said: "Members and guests were welcomed to the November meeting at Mendi's by chairman John Groom.
"The guest speaker for the evening Danny Green from Leicester was introduced and gave an excellent Wildlife Show from Arctic and he also photographs wildlife around the world.
"It was always Danny's visit to this beautiful place and his visit to Arctic started in 2008 and still returns back to Arctic regally and has been a wildlife photographer for 30 years.
You may also want to watch:
"Danny was thanked by member Mike Burns and he and all others really enjoyed it.
"David Patrick mentioned about the Ten-Pin Bowling night on November 25."
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Loved by royalty, Wisbech museum gets life saving £616,000 grant
- 3 Thieves conspired to steal over £1million worth of high-end luxury cars
- 4 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 5 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 6 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 7 Man jailed for trying to arrange sexual abuse of girls and woman
- 8 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
The date of the next meeting is Wednesday, December 11 at Mendi's again with a comedian Martin Gold coming from Manchester.
For more information on Danny or to see more of his work, visit: www.dannygreenphotography.com