Cyclist punched in face when she refused to give girl cigarette in Wisbech
A WOMAN was cycling home in Wisbech when she was punched in the face in an unprovoked attack after she refused to give her attacker a cigarette.
The 32-year-old was riding along Prins Avenue around 8pm on Saturday, October 1, when a girl, wearing a white zip-up short-sleeved jumper and blue jeans, stopped her.
The attacked is described as white, five foot tall, heavily built with short black hair and earrings.
PC Anita Radley said: “This was an unprovoked attack which left the victim very shaken.
“I would appeal to anyone who saw the assault or has any information to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Anyone with any information should call PC Radley on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan