Woman finds two men in balaclavas breaking into her home
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
A woman came across two men in balaclavas when they broke into her home in Wisbech St Mary.
The incident happened in Churchfield Way at about 5:30pm yesterday evening (Monday).
The victim, who is in her 50s, heard a loud noise coming from the back of her home.
When she went into her kitchen, she found the men both dressed in all black and wearing balaclavas. One was holding a metal bar.
The pair had smashed glass doors to enter the property and fled through them after seeing the victim.
You may also want to watch:
It is not known if the men left with any of the victim's items - but police are treating the incident as aggravated burglary and are appealing for witnesses.
Anyone with information can contact police online at www.cambs.police.uk/report or through using the online webchat function https://bit.ly/2D9KFKH.
Alternative, those without access to the internet can call 101.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
The incident's crime reference number 35/13614/21.