Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- Credit: PA/File
A man from Wisbech who attacked two customs and revenue officers will appear before a court on Monday for sentencing.
Andras Juhasz, 39, of Kinderley Road, Wisbech, carried out both assaults in the town on December 10.
Because both victims are classified during the pandemic as emergency workers, the case has been brought ‘assaults on emergency workers’ legislation.
Juhasz was convicted by magistrates on December 16 when the case was adjourned for pre-sentencing reports.
These have now been prepared and he will now be brought before magistrates in Peterborough on Monday (January 18) for sentencing.
You may also want to watch:
Both victims are HMRC officers.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom