Two drink drivers lose their licences
- Credit: POLICE
Two men from Wisbech - including one who nearly crashed into a marked police van - have been disqualified from driving this week after being caught drink driving.
Adrian Nadasan, 45, of Orange Grove, nearly collided with a marked police van in St Peter’s Road, Wisbech, on June 26.
He was found to be two-and-a-half times the legal drink drive limit after providing an evidential breath sample of 87.
He appeared in court on Monday, where he was disqualified from driving for a year and eight months.
Paul Needham, 66, of Osborne Road, was found to initially be four times the drink drive limit after his manner of driving in Tesco car park in Lerowe Road, Wisbech, on 12 June caused concern.
You may also want to watch:
As well as blowing 139 at the roadside when breathalysed, he was also found to be driving without insurance.
He was arrested and taken into custody where he provided an evidential sample of 126.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 4 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 5 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 6 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 7 Bungling burglar confronted wearing stolen clothes
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 10 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
He appeared in court on Wednesday and was disqualified from driving for two-and-a-half years.