Two drink drivers lose their licences
- Credit: POLICE
Two men from Wisbech - including one who nearly crashed into a marked police van - have been disqualified from driving this week after being caught drink driving.
Adrian Nadasan, 45, of Orange Grove, nearly collided with a marked police van in St Peter’s Road, Wisbech, on June 26.
He was found to be two-and-a-half times the legal drink drive limit after providing an evidential breath sample of 87.
He appeared in court on Monday, where he was disqualified from driving for a year and eight months.
Paul Needham, 66, of Osborne Road, was found to initially be four times the drink drive limit after his manner of driving in Tesco car park in Lerowe Road, Wisbech, on 12 June caused concern.
You may also want to watch:
As well as blowing 139 at the roadside when breathalysed, he was also found to be driving without insurance.
He was arrested and taken into custody where he provided an evidential sample of 126.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
He appeared in court on Wednesday and was disqualified from driving for two-and-a-half years.