Three men to appear in court for drugs offences
- Credit: Jamie Honeywood Archant Norwich Norfolk
Three men - two from Wisbech - will appear in court today (December 23) in connection with drugs offences.
Two were arrested at the Horsefair Car Park in Wisbech at around 5.25pm on Monday (December 21) by Cambridgeshire Police officers on patrol in the town.
A drugs’ warrant was then executed for an address in Wisbech where a third man was arrested.
They were all taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King's Lynn for questioning and later charged.
King's Lynn police tweeted that around £30,000 and class A and B drugs had also been seized.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Hinde, 42, of Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, has been charged with acquiring, using or possessing criminal property, conspiracy to supply Class controlled drug and possession of a controlled class B drug.
Paul Gorman, 49, of West Parade, Wisbech, was charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class B controlled drug, and possession of a knife blade or sharp pointed article in a public place.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 6 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
James Ward, 40, of Lavender Road, Gaywood, has been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug and possession of a Class B controlled drug.
All three were remanded in custody and are due to appear before virtual link at Norwich Magistrates’ Court today (December 23).