Three men to appear in court for drugs offences
- Credit: Jamie Honeywood Archant Norwich Norfolk
Three men - two from Wisbech - will appear in court today (December 23) in connection with drugs offences.
Two were arrested at the Horsefair Car Park in Wisbech at around 5.25pm on Monday (December 21) by Cambridgeshire Police officers on patrol in the town.
A drugs’ warrant was then executed for an address in Wisbech where a third man was arrested.
They were all taken to the Police Investigation Centre in King's Lynn for questioning and later charged.
King's Lynn police tweeted that around £30,000 and class A and B drugs had also been seized.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie Hinde, 42, of Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech, has been charged with acquiring, using or possessing criminal property, conspiracy to supply Class controlled drug and possession of a controlled class B drug.
Paul Gorman, 49, of West Parade, Wisbech, was charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class A controlled drug, possession of a Class B controlled drug, and possession of a knife blade or sharp pointed article in a public place.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
James Ward, 40, of Lavender Road, Gaywood, has been charged with conspiracy to supply a Class A controlled drug and possession of a Class B controlled drug.
All three were remanded in custody and are due to appear before virtual link at Norwich Magistrates’ Court today (December 23).