Stolen digger and dumper returned to owner
- Credit: Policing Fenland
A stolen mini digger and dumper were returned to their owner just an hour after police located them.
Both machines were stolen two days earlier and reported to police
A brief report on Policing Fenland Facebook page said: "A stolen mini digger and dumper were located today in Murrow after they were stolen two days ago.
"They were reported to the team at the start of the shift and we had them back within an hour". #OpRaptor #RCAT @CanTrackGlobal
The multi-force result was a part of both Operation Raptor and Operation Galileo.
A man who had his digger stolen from a locked barn praised the teams for the great result in this case.
"Well done officers, my digger was nicked just up the road from a locked barn.
- 1 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 4 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 5 Family's questions over Covid death of beloved hospital care worker
- 6 Suspected poachers caught in farmyard raid as cops crackdown continues
- 7 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 8 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 9 Fenmen 'not far' from turning fortunes round despite second straight loss
- 10 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
"Police opened the case and closed it in 10 minutes. Thankfully we were insured."