Ramsey woman to appear in court to face drug dealing charges
- Credit: PETERBOROUGH MATTERS
A man and woman are due in court today (Wednesday) in connection with suspected drug dealing in Cambridgeshire.
Michael Ledlie, 24, and Olivia Bester, 21, were arrested by the Huntingdon Neighbourhood Policing Team on Monday evening (October 25) following execution of a warrant.
Ledlie, of Almond Road in Dogsthorpe, Peterborough, has been charged with possession of criminal property, namely £2,000 cash, offering to supply heroin, crack cocaine and cocaine, and possession with intent to supply crack cocaine.
Bester, of Great Whyte in Ramsey, Huntingdonshire, has been charged with possession of criminal property, namely £1,900 cash, possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and assaulting an emergency worker.
Both have been remanded in custody to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone with information or concerns about drug dealing can report to Cambridgeshire police online.
- 1 Boxing club 'absolutely gutted' as mass brawl abandons show
- 2 Karen’s three-course lunch with Mayor of Wisbech
- 3 Veteran turns life around thanks to support from forces charity
- 4 Motorbike set on fire in arson attack
- 5 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 6 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 9 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home