Men caught with cannabis at village park
- Credit: Google Maps
Two men were found in possession of cannabis which was seized by police at a village recreation ground.
The men were found with “a small amount” of cannabis in Haddenham during patrols by Cambridgeshire police on September 24.
A Cambridgeshire police spokesperson said: “A small amount of personal use cannabis was found and seized for destruction.
“Two men in their early twenties were in possession and the men were dealt with by way of community resolution.”
Police officers also stopped two vehicles during weekend visits across East Cambridgeshire, including Burwell, Soham, Swaffham Prior, Ely leisure village, Ely city centre and Elean Business Park.
The spokesperson added: “Two vehicles were stopped.
“One was for speeding and overtaking dangerously on a bend, and another for not having their main lights on in the dark.”
To report concerns of anti-social behaviour to Cambridgeshire police, visit their webpage at: https://bit.ly/3ugTk4n.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 6 Lucky Cambridgeshire neighbours win People's Postcode Lottery
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer