Wimblington murder probe: first photo of victim
- Credit: Terry Harris/Facebook
A man has been charged with murder following the death of a man at a house in Wimblington, near March.
Lance Woollard, 64, of Richmond Avenue, March, remains in custody and apeared at Huntingdon Magistrates’ Court today (Saturday)
The victim can also be named as Nigel Ebbage, 35, of Honeysuckle Close, Wimblington.
A post mortem examination carried out at Peterborough City Hospital concluded Mr Ebbage died as a result of stab wounds.
He was discovered at the premises in Honeysuckle Close at about noon yesterday and was declared dead shortly afterwards.
You may also want to watch:
A police cordon remains up at the property.
- 1 Emporium takes business to next level
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 6 Man found dead in March
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 MP full of praise as club reaches £90k towards 3G pitch