White van thought to be involved in Kawasaki motorcycle theft
- Credit: Policing Fenland
A green Kawasaki motorcycle was stolen in the Fens overnight – have you seen it or have any information to help the police?
Officers believe a white Ford Transit van was involved in the theft which took place on Wednesday night (January 6) in the Back Road area of Murrow.
Cambridgeshire Police shared a photograph and information appeal on social media earlier today (January 7) and the post has gone viral.
More than 200 individual accounts have shared the Fenland officers’ appeal to locate the motorcycle taken from near Wisbech.
A police spokesperson said: “Stolen motorbike; This Green Kawasaki motorbike has been stolen tonight from the Murrow area.”
You may also want to watch:
“Please share this post,” urged officers.
“If you have any information on this theft from the Back Road area or have any information on a white transit van seen in the area, please call 101 and quote incident 412 of 06.01.2021."
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer