Vandals smash rear window of parked car overnight – did you see anything?
- Credit: File/For Illustrative Purposes (WikiMedia CC)
A motorist woke up over the weekend to find their car had been broken into by vandals – did you witness anything in the area?
The break-in happened overnight between Saturday, January 2 at 10.30pm and Sunday, January 3 at 10am on Elm High Road near Wisbech.
The rear window of the victim’s blue Nissan Pathfinder – which was parked on their driveway at the time – was smashed in during the incident.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “Police are appealing for information after a car was damaged near Wisbech at the weekend.
“A blue Nissan Pathfinder was parked on a driveway outside a property on Elm High Road, when the rear window was smashed.
You may also want to watch:
“The incident happened overnight between 10.30pm on Saturday 2 January and 10am on Sunday 3 January 2021.
“Officers are asking anyone who witnessed the incident, or suspicious activity in the area at the time to get in touch.”
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 5 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 6 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 7 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
Anyone with information, CCTV footage or dashcam footage from the area during the times stated should contact PC Amanda Shreeve at Op Solve on 101.
They should quote crime reference number 36/486/21 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.