Tip-off leads to drugs arrest at service station
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Forty wraps of cocaine were found on a man arrested at a service station last night (Friday).
Police say they were following up a lead from a member of the public when they made the arrest.
A man in his 30s was arrested by police at the BP service station in Dartford Road on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class A drugs.
Fenland Police said the arrest followed the discovery of 40 wraps of cocaine on him.
The suspect was interviewed and later released from custody “while we continue the investigation,” said police.
You may also want to watch:
They urged anyone with concerns about drug dealing to use the force’s online reporting portal.
- 1 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 2 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Share your views on our newspaper via reader survey
- 5 Woman ‘drink driver’ arrested for having no licence or insurance
- 6 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 7 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 8 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 9 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 10 Man who died in road crash is named