£500,000 raid on Cambridgeshire industrial park
- Credit: Cambs Cops
Aircraft equipment worth £500,000 was stolen during a midnight raid in Cambridgeshire.
Police have released CCTV of people they would like to speak after aircraft equipment worth hundreds of thousands of pounds was stolen from Ramsey.
Five people in a black Ford Transit van broke into the premises at Upwood Air Park off Ramsey Road at about 11.40pm on March 22 and made off with equipment worth around £500,000.
Detective Sergeant Dan Bramley who is investigating, said: “I would like to hear from anyone who recognises this van or these people.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who might’ve been in the area at the time, perhaps taking a late-night walk or drawing their curtains and may have seen this vehicle or anything suspicious. Perhaps you might have CCTV at your property that captured the vehicle.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact us by calling 101 quoting incident number 35/16891/21
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 4 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Cambridgeshire care homes back compulsory Covid-19 jabs for staff
- 9 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 10 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed