Family’s caravan stolen from drive
- Credit: Becky Hornett
A family had their much-loved caravan stolen last night – and are appealing for anyone with information to come forwards.
Thieves stole it between 10am yesterday (February 15) and 7am this morning (February 16).
Becky Hornett invested in the holiday model last January as prices to go abroad as a family were getting too expensive.
The caravan was being stored on her in-laws drive in Long Road, Terrington St Clement, when it was stolen.
In a post on Facebook, she said: “Now with it being a national lockdown I imagine there not being much movement so if anyone has seen anything please contact [police on] 101 or myself.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “It’s a Swift Archway Barnwell model, the Swift on the front is fairly faded and there was some damage over the wheel arch towards the back on the left-hand side.”
The interior has an L-shaped layout with a bathroom at the rear.
- 1 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 5 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 8 Free public transport app launched to help Cambs passengers
- 9 RAF Lakenheath fly-over in memory of US airman Kenneth ‘Kage’ Allen
Becky later explained her husband and three-year-old son were enjoyed two memorable family getaways in it last year.
She said: “We’re very annoyed and upset as it was our little boy’s favourite thing to do.
“I know it’s just a possession and can be replaced – but it won’t feel the same.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.