Crews summoned in Wisbech to tackle fire which engulfed two sheds and a garden fence
- Credit: Archant
Two sheds and a garden fence caught fire in Wisbech this morning.
At about 5.55am, two crews from Wisbech were called to the blaze in Church End.
Two sheds and 20m of garden fence were well alight. Two propane cylinders were also involved in the incident.
Firefighters used hose reels, jets and hydrants to extinguish the fire and a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.
Crews returned to their stations by 7.25am.
The cause of the fire is unknown.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 9 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 10 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery