Crews summoned in Wisbech to tackle fire which engulfed two sheds and a garden fence
- Credit: Archant
Two sheds and a garden fence caught fire in Wisbech this morning.
At about 5.55am, two crews from Wisbech were called to the blaze in Church End.
Two sheds and 20m of garden fence were well alight. Two propane cylinders were also involved in the incident.
Firefighters used hose reels, jets and hydrants to extinguish the fire and a thermal imaging camera to check for hotspots.
Crews returned to their stations by 7.25am.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire is unknown.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown