Creative competition set up with winning entries to be showcased at Wisbech museum
- Credit: Archant
BUDDING writers and artists could get their work showcased at Wisbech and Fenland museum.
Atelier East’s Young Curators Forum is asking people to submit short stories, poems and drawings inspired by the collections on display in the museum.
The winning entries will be published in a special limited edition booklet.
Entrants can send their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, contact telephone number and the name of the museum artefact that inspired them.
Alternatively, you can pick up an entry form from the Wisbech and Fenland Museum.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for submissions is Friday May 31 2013.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 5 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 6 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter