Creative competition set up with winning entries to be showcased at Wisbech museum
- Credit: Archant
BUDDING writers and artists could get their work showcased at Wisbech and Fenland museum.
Atelier East’s Young Curators Forum is asking people to submit short stories, poems and drawings inspired by the collections on display in the museum.
The winning entries will be published in a special limited edition booklet.
Entrants can send their submissions to email@example.com with their name, contact telephone number and the name of the museum artefact that inspired them.
Alternatively, you can pick up an entry form from the Wisbech and Fenland Museum.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for submissions is Friday May 31 2013.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 5 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 6 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 7 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 8 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 9 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 10 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal