Crash on A1101, Sutton Road, Newton, near Wisbech - investigation finds vehicle was refused MOT and in ‘unroadworthy state’
- Credit: Archant
A man who crashed his car on the A1101, Sutton Road, near Newton, Wisbech on Sunday morning had previously had his vehicle refused for an MOT.
An investigation after the collision also revealed that the car was deemed to be in an ‘unroadworthy’ state.
The vehicle was removed by JS Holmes and the driver reported for offences.
No one was injured and the road was cleared.
Following the collision police said: “Please be careful on wet roads.
You may also want to watch:
“Sutton Road is a red route for a reason.”
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom