Crash in Walpole St Andrews leaves man with serious but not life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with serious but not life threatening injuries following a crash in Walpole St Andrew this morning.
The collision, between a white Ford transit van and a blue BMW beamer occurred on Frenchs Road.
Cambridgeshire Fire attended the incident and assisted an East of England Ambulance team in providing casualty care.
The EEA Service said: “We were called at 10.29am to a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Walpole St Andrews.
“We sent a senior paramedic in a rapid response vehicle at 10.53am and a full ambulance crew attended by midday.
You may also want to watch:
“One patient, a man with neck pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, for further treatment.”
One witness said: “Would it have been any different if there was more visibility on the road and a lorry hadn’t overtaken at the time?”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 3 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 4 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 5 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 6 Antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 7 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 10 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage