Crash in Walpole St Andrews leaves man with serious but not life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with serious but not life threatening injuries following a crash in Walpole St Andrew this morning.
The collision, between a white Ford transit van and a blue BMW beamer occurred on Frenchs Road.
Cambridgeshire Fire attended the incident and assisted an East of England Ambulance team in providing casualty care.
The EEA Service said: “We were called at 10.29am to a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Walpole St Andrews.
“We sent a senior paramedic in a rapid response vehicle at 10.53am and a full ambulance crew attended by midday.
You may also want to watch:
“One patient, a man with neck pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, for further treatment.”
One witness said: “Would it have been any different if there was more visibility on the road and a lorry hadn’t overtaken at the time?”
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial