Crash in Walpole St Andrews leaves man with serious but not life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with serious but not life threatening injuries following a crash in Walpole St Andrew this morning.
The collision, between a white Ford transit van and a blue BMW beamer occurred on Frenchs Road.
Cambridgeshire Fire attended the incident and assisted an East of England Ambulance team in providing casualty care.
The EEA Service said: “We were called at 10.29am to a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Walpole St Andrews.
“We sent a senior paramedic in a rapid response vehicle at 10.53am and a full ambulance crew attended by midday.
You may also want to watch:
“One patient, a man with neck pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, for further treatment.”
One witness said: “Would it have been any different if there was more visibility on the road and a lorry hadn’t overtaken at the time?”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 6 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 7 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 8 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year