Crash in Walpole St Andrews leaves man with serious but not life threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man was left with serious but not life threatening injuries following a crash in Walpole St Andrew this morning.
The collision, between a white Ford transit van and a blue BMW beamer occurred on Frenchs Road.
Cambridgeshire Fire attended the incident and assisted an East of England Ambulance team in providing casualty care.
The EEA Service said: “We were called at 10.29am to a two-vehicle road traffic collision at Walpole St Andrews.
“We sent a senior paramedic in a rapid response vehicle at 10.53am and a full ambulance crew attended by midday.
You may also want to watch:
“One patient, a man with neck pain, was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, for further treatment.”
One witness said: “Would it have been any different if there was more visibility on the road and a lorry hadn’t overtaken at the time?”
- 1 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'