College of West Anglia looking for paid Covid-19 test site staff
- Credit: College of West Anglia
The College of West Anglia are looking for paid causal employees to help at their lateral flow Covid-19 test site on their Wisbech campus.
New staff will fulfil a variety of different administrative and logistical positions to help with testing on-site at the College of West Anglia (CWA).
The CWA programme has been in effect for one month and they are currently testing students of keyworkers and vulnerable students and staff.
David Pomfret, CWA principal, said: “The college’s COVID-safe approach to working has been extremely successful to date.
“We will be providing all volunteers with the appropriate training and personal protective equipment, in-line with Government guidelines and measures, before starting their respective positions.”
You may also want to watch:
CWA have a variety of administrative and logistical positions to fill in order conduct testing. All employees will be paid an hourly rate in-line with the National Minimum Wage.
No employee will be required to be directly involved in the swabbing aspect of the testing process. This is the sole responsibility of the person who is being tested.
For more information, visit: cwa.ac.uk/news/news/cwa-looking-for-people-to-help-with-organisation-of-lateral-flow-testing
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 6 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 7 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 8 Body found in Wisbech road
- 9 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 10 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police