Councillors and local residents help mark opening of Wisbech funeral home
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of guests helped mark the opening of a new and innovative funeral home in Wisbech.
Staff at Central England Co-operative’s Wisbech Funeral Home hosted an open day and special dedication ceremony at the site in Elm High Road.
Funeral director John Barry and his team were joined by local clergy, councillors and members of the public.
After the new home was officially opened, attendees were given a guided tour and refreshments.
Mr Barry said: “We would like to thank the clergy for leading the dedication service and coming along to officially open the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We appreciate the time they have put aside out of their busy schedules to help us mark this occasion.
“Our guests had a tour of the funeral home and saw the range of options we offer which allow families to arrange a funeral reflecting the life and interests of their loved one.”
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 6 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 7 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 8 Late antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 9 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 10 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories