Councillors and local residents help mark opening of Wisbech funeral home
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of guests helped mark the opening of a new and innovative funeral home in Wisbech.
Staff at Central England Co-operative’s Wisbech Funeral Home hosted an open day and special dedication ceremony at the site in Elm High Road.
Funeral director John Barry and his team were joined by local clergy, councillors and members of the public.
After the new home was officially opened, attendees were given a guided tour and refreshments.
Mr Barry said: “We would like to thank the clergy for leading the dedication service and coming along to officially open the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We appreciate the time they have put aside out of their busy schedules to help us mark this occasion.
“Our guests had a tour of the funeral home and saw the range of options we offer which allow families to arrange a funeral reflecting the life and interests of their loved one.”
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 Mayor to walk in high heels at sponsored walk
- 10 Five generations of family members meet up for the first time