Councillors and local residents help mark opening of Wisbech funeral home
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of guests helped mark the opening of a new and innovative funeral home in Wisbech.
Staff at Central England Co-operative’s Wisbech Funeral Home hosted an open day and special dedication ceremony at the site in Elm High Road.
Funeral director John Barry and his team were joined by local clergy, councillors and members of the public.
After the new home was officially opened, attendees were given a guided tour and refreshments.
Mr Barry said: “We would like to thank the clergy for leading the dedication service and coming along to officially open the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We appreciate the time they have put aside out of their busy schedules to help us mark this occasion.
“Our guests had a tour of the funeral home and saw the range of options we offer which allow families to arrange a funeral reflecting the life and interests of their loved one.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 5 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 6 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 7 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 8 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years