Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- Credit: Reader Submitted
A Fenland District Council road sweeper vehicle was involved in a crash with a car, forcing it off the road and onto the pavement.
Pictures from the scene show the FDC-branded vehicle in the middle of the pavement having been forced through the fence of a nearby home.
The incident happened at around 11am on Thursday, April 8 on the junction of Dartford Road and Rookswood in March.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at 11.05am with reports of a collision in Dartford Road, March.
“The collision, which happened at the junction with Rookswood Road, involved a Vauxhall Corsa and a road sweeper.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and paramedics attended the scene. The driver of the Corsa suffered minor injuries as a result of the collision.”
- 1 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 4 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 5 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 6 Hughes Electrical re-open Monday at Wisbech and Ely
- 7 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 8 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 9 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 10 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start