Could Amy be the luckiest 7-year-old this Saturday?
THIS Fenland youngster could just be one of the luckiest people in Britain. For Amy Magnus celebrates her seventh birthday tomorrow, 7/7/07 – and she was born at 7am. And, with the number seven being lucky, her mum Annette is hoping that good fortune will
THIS Fenland youngster could just be one of the luckiest people in Britain.
For Amy Magnus celebrates her seventh birthday tomorrow, 7/7/07 - and she was born at 7am.
And, with the number seven being lucky, her mum Annette is hoping that good fortune will come with birthday celebrations.
Mrs Magnus said: "We will definitely be buying a special lottery ticket for the occasion."
You may also want to watch:
Amy, of Hockland Road, Tydd St Giles, will be spending much of her birthday on board a float in the Rose Fair parade, being held in Wisbech, alongside classmates from the village's Kinderley Primary School.
Mrs Magnus added: "I don't think the school has won best float before, so let's hope that Amy's birthday brings some good fortune for that."
- 1 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Man confronted in live stream cleared of all sex abuse allegations
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 6 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 7 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 8 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 9 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 10 Students highlight road safety in new films
A birthday party will be held after the parade for Amy at the Hudson Leisure Centre, in Wisbech, which will be attended by family and friends.
Mrs Magnus said: "She goes to the ABC after school-club, based on the school field at Kinderley, and they are having a party for her today (Friday).
"I think she must have bored everybody at the club about her birthday though because all the staff knew about it by the time I mentioned it."
Amy has already had one birthday present, a saddle for her pony called Minnie, because on Sunday she will be taking part in a horse show.
Mrs Magnus also said: "Amy knows there is something special about when she was born, because it was in 2000 and she has loads of teddy bears which say 'millennium baby'."
She added that her son Tim, aged 12, has started joking with Amy about her 77th birthday - which will take place on 7/7/77.
The number seven is considered lucky by historians because of its frequent and favourable appearances in the Bible.