Costa Coffee in Horsefair Shopping Centre wins national award
- Credit: Archant
The Costa Coffee team in the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech, is celebrating having received a national award.
The coffee shop was recognised as one of 12 of Costa’s 560 franchise stores for being a branch of excellence.
The team was presented with the bronze “flying bean” pin badge for staff to wear on their uniform.
Andy Armit, Costa’s area manager for the Horsefair branch, said: “I truly believe they have earned their achievement.
“A very big well done goes to the store manager, Gemma, and her superb team.
You may also want to watch:
“They have surpassed our expectations for sales as well as service and are a pleasure to work with.”
Kevin Smith, centre manager for the Horsefair, added: “I continually receive positive comments about the excellent customer service from the team in our Costa store, so I was very pleased to hear that their hard work has been recognised on a national level.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
“They all truly deserve it.”