Costa Coffee in Horsefair Shopping Centre wins national award
- Credit: Archant
The Costa Coffee team in the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech, is celebrating having received a national award.
The coffee shop was recognised as one of 12 of Costa’s 560 franchise stores for being a branch of excellence.
The team was presented with the bronze “flying bean” pin badge for staff to wear on their uniform.
Andy Armit, Costa’s area manager for the Horsefair branch, said: “I truly believe they have earned their achievement.
“A very big well done goes to the store manager, Gemma, and her superb team.
You may also want to watch:
“They have surpassed our expectations for sales as well as service and are a pleasure to work with.”
Kevin Smith, centre manager for the Horsefair, added: “I continually receive positive comments about the excellent customer service from the team in our Costa store, so I was very pleased to hear that their hard work has been recognised on a national level.
- 1 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 2 Burglars led police to £170,000 cannabis factory
- 3 Verdict means former mayor can keep pub
- 4 Wisbech to March light rail signalled in radical ‘levelling up’ bid by Mayor
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Speeding car smashes into two vehicles before driving off
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 9 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
“They all truly deserve it.”