Costa Coffee in Horsefair Shopping Centre wins national award
- Credit: Archant
The Costa Coffee team in the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech, is celebrating having received a national award.
The coffee shop was recognised as one of 12 of Costa’s 560 franchise stores for being a branch of excellence.
The team was presented with the bronze “flying bean” pin badge for staff to wear on their uniform.
Andy Armit, Costa’s area manager for the Horsefair branch, said: “I truly believe they have earned their achievement.
“A very big well done goes to the store manager, Gemma, and her superb team.
You may also want to watch:
“They have surpassed our expectations for sales as well as service and are a pleasure to work with.”
Kevin Smith, centre manager for the Horsefair, added: “I continually receive positive comments about the excellent customer service from the team in our Costa store, so I was very pleased to hear that their hard work has been recognised on a national level.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
“They all truly deserve it.”