Costa Coffee in Horsefair Shopping Centre wins national award
- Credit: Archant
The Costa Coffee team in the Horsefair Shopping Centre, Wisbech, is celebrating having received a national award.
The coffee shop was recognised as one of 12 of Costa’s 560 franchise stores for being a branch of excellence.
The team was presented with the bronze “flying bean” pin badge for staff to wear on their uniform.
Andy Armit, Costa’s area manager for the Horsefair branch, said: “I truly believe they have earned their achievement.
“A very big well done goes to the store manager, Gemma, and her superb team.
“They have surpassed our expectations for sales as well as service and are a pleasure to work with.”
Kevin Smith, centre manager for the Horsefair, added: “I continually receive positive comments about the excellent customer service from the team in our Costa store, so I was very pleased to hear that their hard work has been recognised on a national level.
- 1 Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 2 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 3 Lorry breaks down on A47 near Wisbech
- 4 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Eye burglar smashed doors with brick and stole jewellery and chocolate
- 9 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 10 Tribute to ‘much-loved’ school worker who died suddenly in Wisbech
“They all truly deserve it.”