COMPETITION: Win ‘The Accountant’ merchandise and a pair of Light Cinema Wisbech tickets
- Credit: Archant
The Light Cinema in Wisbech has a prize bundle to give away, including a pair of cinema tickets to see ‘The Accountant’, a large Stanley flask, pocket protector, notebook and baseball cap.
Oscar winner Ben Affleck stars in the title role of ‘The Accountant’, from director Gavin O’Connor (‘Miracle’, ‘Pride and Glory’, ‘Warrior’).
Christian Wolff (Affleck) is a maths savant with more affinity for numbers than people. Behind the cover of a small-town CPA office, he works as a freelance accountant for some of the world’s most dangerous criminal organisations.
With the Treasury Department’s Crime Enforcement Division, run by Ray King (J.K. Simmons), starting to close in, Christian takes on a legitimate client: a state-of-the-art robotics company where an accounting clerk (Anna Kendrick) has discovered a discrepancy involving millions of dollars. But as Christian uncooks the books and gets closer to the truth, it is the body count that starts to rise...
To be in with a chance of winning, answer the following question: Christian Wolff is a savant in which subject?
You may also want to watch:
Email your answer complete with your name, address and daytime contact number to: email@example.com - mark your entry cinema comp. The winner will be the first correct entry out of the ‘hat’ (editor’s decision is final), closing date is noon on Monday November 14.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians