COMPETITION: Win a family break at an Innkeeper's Lodge
WITH spring bringing some fine weather, people s thoughts are now turning to booking holidays. With many of us choosing the UK instead of heading abroad, Innkeeper s Lodge is celebrating the great British getaway by giving away TWO family weekend breaks.
WITH spring bringing some fine weather, people's thoughts are now turning to booking holidays.
With many of us choosing the UK instead of heading abroad, Innkeeper's Lodge is celebrating the great British getaway by giving away TWO family weekend breaks.
We have teamed up with the company to offer a family break for a reader from the Cambs Times and also the Wisbech Standard.
The great thing about staying away is escaping domestic drudgery, but the drawback is missing your home comforts.
You may also want to watch:
At Innkeeper's Lodge the rooms are more like a home from home - there's Sky TV, free toiletries and a parking space outside.
Warm, friendly and safe, you'll find Innkeeper's Lodge rooms are so comfortable, you're sure to get a good night's sleep and wake up ready to face the busiest of days. Relax, refresh and recharge -which is their motto.
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
Innkeeper's Lodges are tremendous value because the family rooms can accommodate up to four guests and their delicious continental breakfast buffet is always complimentary.
What's more, you'll find that all Innkeeper's Lodges are near great pubs or restaurants.
Our prize is a room for a family of up to four people at any of the 80 Innkeeper's Lodges in the UK*, with accommodation on either Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights.
To win this great break for your family, simply answer the following question and send your entry, with your name, address, daytime telephone number and name of competition to: The Cambs Times or Wisbech Standard, Innkeeper's Lodge Competition, 51 High Street, March, PE15 9JJ. Or email email@example.com
Q. How many Innkeeper's Lodges are there in the UK?
The closing date is Friday April 24
The prize is as described; there is no cash alternative.
Breaks must be taken at Innkeeper's Lodges by the end of August.
Accommodation is subject to availability.
Travel not included.
* Some lodges may be excluded - please ask for details.