Collision between tractor and car in Outwell attended by Magpas and emergency crews
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday. The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm. Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Hunting
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday.
The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm and saw the tractor overturn.
Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Huntingdon with the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The team - Dr Robert Major and critical care paramedic Simon Standen - assessed and rendered assistance to emergency crews.
You may also want to watch:
The tractor driver, a man in his 60s, and the car driver suffered minor injuries and were taken to hospital by land ambulance.
Deborah Florence, spokeswoman for Magpas, said: "It is through our working partnerships with the East of England Ambulance Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance charity that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response in these circumstances.
- 1 Businesses across the Fens reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 New offering can help 'encourage more participation in angling'
- 4 Council to report 'accumulations of tributes' to police
- 5 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
- 6 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 7 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 8 Fully-funded place at grammar school's sixth form available for one pupil
- 9 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 10 All you need to know about the new Vauxhall Mokka