Collision between tractor and car in Outwell attended by Magpas and emergency crews
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday. The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm. Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Hunting
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday.
The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm and saw the tractor overturn.
Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Huntingdon with the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The team - Dr Robert Major and critical care paramedic Simon Standen - assessed and rendered assistance to emergency crews.
You may also want to watch:
The tractor driver, a man in his 60s, and the car driver suffered minor injuries and were taken to hospital by land ambulance.
Deborah Florence, spokeswoman for Magpas, said: "It is through our working partnerships with the East of England Ambulance Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance charity that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response in these circumstances.
- 1 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 2 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 3 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 7 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 8 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 9 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 10 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’