Collision between tractor and car in Outwell attended by Magpas and emergency crews
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday. The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm. Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Hunting
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday.
The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm and saw the tractor overturn.
Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Huntingdon with the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The team - Dr Robert Major and critical care paramedic Simon Standen - assessed and rendered assistance to emergency crews.
You may also want to watch:
The tractor driver, a man in his 60s, and the car driver suffered minor injuries and were taken to hospital by land ambulance.
Deborah Florence, spokeswoman for Magpas, said: "It is through our working partnerships with the East of England Ambulance Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance charity that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response in these circumstances.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 3 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 4 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 10 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks