Collision between tractor and car in Outwell attended by Magpas and emergency crews
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday. The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm. Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Hunting
A TRACTOR driver and a motorist were injured in a collision in a Fenland village yesterday.
The collision took place on the A1123 Downham Road, Outwell, at about 3.35pm and saw the tractor overturn.
Magpas first responders rushed to the scene from their base at RAF Wyton near Huntingdon with the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The team - Dr Robert Major and critical care paramedic Simon Standen - assessed and rendered assistance to emergency crews.
The tractor driver, a man in his 60s, and the car driver suffered minor injuries and were taken to hospital by land ambulance.
Deborah Florence, spokeswoman for Magpas, said: "It is through our working partnerships with the East of England Ambulance Trust and East Anglian Air Ambulance charity that we are able to deliver such a rapid and coordinated response in these circumstances.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 6 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 9 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 10 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift