Students from College of West Anglia in Wisbech learn more about motor dealership during visits
- Credit: Archant
Students from the College of West Anglia in Wisbech gained an insight into how a motor vehicle dealership works recently.
Level One motor vehicle students visited JS Holmes in Wisbech St Mary over two mornings to understand motor dealership operations, learning about the developing technology of electric vehicles and the importance of employability skills.
The college has received a Nissan LEAF electric vehicle with help from Martin Holmes, dealer principal at JS Holmes, for students to use as a learning resource.
Jake Jarvis, level one motor vehicle student, said: "I was really interested in hearing about how the electric vehicles are becoming much more common."
Guy Bridge, CWA work placement and careers co-ordinator, said: "JS Holmes have been extremely supportive to our students over a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
"For our students studying towards careers in both motor vehicle servicing and vehicle accident repairs, we look forward to this fantastic relationship continuing into the future."
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 6 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 7 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 8 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 9 Ditch crash victim seriously injured