COLDHAM: Church converted into modern home - and on the market for £375,000.
IT HAS been branded as historical room with a view and a pew - and it is certainly a world away from the normal two-up two down. This beautiful church in the hamlet of Coldham has been converted into a spectacular modern home which includes a contemporary
IT HAS been branded as historical room with a view and a pew - and it is certainly a world away from the normal two-up two down.
This beautiful church in the hamlet of Coldham has been converted into a spectacular modern home which includes a contemporary kitchen and four bedrooms.
It is being sold through Harrison Murray estate agents in Wisbech with a price tag of £375,000.
It was originally built in around 1875, and at the time at a cost of a mere £2,700.
The stone early English style church has now been sympathetically converted into a modern 21st Century family home - and it has still retained many of its original features.
The font has been kept and restored and now graces the main reception area, there are also quarry tiles on the floor and a magnificent glass window which was designed by C E Kemp has been made into a focal point in the dining room.
- 1 Chip shop’s new platter dish ‘The Great Gordon’ tribute to late founder
- 2 Fraudster rented out homes for cannabis factories worth over £300k
- 3 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 4 Two vehicles in ditches after crash on A141 between March and Guyhirn
- 5 Paddleboarder dies after getting into difficulty on river
- 6 ‘We should be offered compensation’ - Campaigner's plea to Steve Barclay
- 7 Man suspected of touching child outside supermarket
- 8 Wisbech based Alan Hudson centre receives third outstanding award
- 9 Health secretary to investigate financial redress for mesh-injured
- 10 ‘Strange looking candy floss...’ seized during police patrol
For details, or to arrange a viewing, contact 01945 465432.