The Clarkson Singers bringing Christmas music to audiences at Light Cinema in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech group The Clarkson Singers are bringing Christmas music to a variety of audiences this Christmas.
Lead by musical director Loc-Mai Yuen-Booker, they have entertained at three different film showings at the Light Cinema in Wisbech.
These included a screening of the new film Last Christmas and a special showing of White Christmas, when they sang carols during the interval.
The singers will be supporting the congregation at the Mayor of Wisbech's civic Christmas service at St Peter and St Paul's Church this Sunday (December 15t) at 3pm.
They will then present a Christmas concert at Wiggenhall St Mary Magdalene Church on Saturday December 21 at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lynda Robinson said: "The choir enjoys singing traditional carols as well as new arrangements of old favourites.
"They also sing some new carols by modern composers such as John Rutter which are fast becoming new favourites. Altogether, it makes for an interesting selection of joyful seasonal pieces."
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'