Tributes paid to 'loving father and perfect son' killed in A47 crash
- Credit: POLICE
A man who died following a collision on the A47 near Wittering on Friday (8 October) has been remembered as "a loving father and perfect son".
Christopher Hunt, 33, of Branston Road, Uppingham, died when the red Ford Fiesta he was driving was involved in a collision with two other vehicles at about 8.10pm.
The drivers and passengers in the other two vehicles, a grey BMW M8 and a black Range Rover, received various injuries with one person in a life-threatening condition.
In a statement, Mr Hunt’s family said: “We are absolutely devastated by the loss of Chris.
"He was a loving father and perfect son, who will be missed by all his family, friends and colleagues.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the crash, or has any information or dashcam footage from the moments leading up to it, is urged to contact Cambridgeshire Constabulary.
They can do this via webchat, online forms or call 101, quoting incident 488 of 8 October.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Watches and electric display box stolen in village burglary
- 6 'Spike' steps aside from successful homeless project
- 7 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 8 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 9 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 10 Victory for the men in red