Man charged with drink driving after car crashes into a fence in Leverington on Saturday night
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
A 32-year-old man has been charged with drink driving after police were called to reports of ‘a disturbance’ in Leverington on Saturday night.
Christopher Courten has since been released on bail in connection with the incident in Perry Road and is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court next month.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at about 10pm on Saturday (August 15) with reports of a disturbance on Perry Road, Leverington.
“When officers arrived at the scene, they discovered a car crashed into a fence.
“A 32-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
“He has since been charged with drink driving and has been bailed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on 21 September.”
- 1 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 2 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 3 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Town council says market is operating safely and within Covid-19 guidelines
- 6 Council tax frozen after eventful but non event year
- 7 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 8 Ever get that sinking feeling?
- 9 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 10 Animal firm 'left behind' in bid to stay afloat during pandemic