Man charged with drink driving after car crashes into a fence in Leverington on Saturday night
- Credit: GoogleStreetView
A 32-year-old man has been charged with drink driving after police were called to reports of ‘a disturbance’ in Leverington on Saturday night.
Christopher Courten has since been released on bail in connection with the incident in Perry Road and is due to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court next month.
A spokesperson for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at about 10pm on Saturday (August 15) with reports of a disturbance on Perry Road, Leverington.
“When officers arrived at the scene, they discovered a car crashed into a fence.
“A 32-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and criminal damage.
You may also want to watch:
“He has since been charged with drink driving and has been bailed to appear at Peterborough Magistrates’ Court on 21 September.”
- 1 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 2 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 3 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 4 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 5 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 8 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 9 Boy, 16, found with screwdriver in town park
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online